Friday, February 08, 2008

corporate lunch, food allergic & my darling

had corporate lunch on CNY eve at an Indo-Thai restaurant. the food is really good i must say.. never been to an Indo-Thai restaurant before.. but when i was on my way home on mrt, my eyes started to swell.. by the time i reached home i started to have blur vision.. and eyes swollen to a puff.. like someone punched my face.. desperately looking for a clinic.. cant find one at all.. all were closed for CNY.. fortunately, i called a friend who lived in Yishun for a long time.. and guided me to a 7am-11pm clinic near the Yishun mrt station.. Mmm,.. but i never had any food allergic problem.. after talking to a few folks, i can only suspect the coloring used in the food or dessert.. maybe or maybe not.. ;-)
And here's a picture with my dear and my recovering eyes.. ;P

No comments: