Sunday, December 12, 2010

My Top iPhone/iPad app for 2010

My Top iPhone/iPad app for 2010 in no importance sequence:

1. Dropbox. Having a few devices e.g. iPhone, iPad, macbook,... it's simply wonderful to have dropbox around to auto-sync files.

2. DocsToGo. Use DocsToGo with Dropbox and you can kick off your small business anytime anywhere!

3. Flipboard. Viewing facebook & twitter feeds will never be boring anymore with Flipboard presenting to you in magazine style. Like people used to say - pictures speak a thousand words.

4. Instapaper. I love to read. Instapaper allows me to read it offline whenever i want anytime.. so it's just fantastic for me!

5. Maps. While it doesnt have voice-guided feature, i still find it extremely useful.. i cant imagine getting around without it these days..

6. Notes. One of the most used app on my iPhone.. It's my knowledge repository. And especially my cooking recipes! ; )

7. iCam. Home security reached a new high (i.e. iPhone/iPad notification feature), simple & affordable level!

8. Pro HDR. Picture has never been so clear & well-lighted ..

9. Cut the Rope. Great leisure game!

10. Angry Birds. U dont get angry with this game.. coz the birds & chicks are so cute.. though death is cruel.. ;P

11. Dictionary. With pronunciation & thesaurus features, what more can i ask? maybe more examples of how the words are used? ;P

No comments: