Saturday, March 29, 2008

life..

i've never know life as much as present.. all the places i've been.. all the people i've met.. all the rights as well as all the wrongs.. worst, plenty of grey.. blurs the line many a times.. Still, life goes on.. we have to be happy.. and happy is my goal. and happy in the right way i must.. not short term but with a long term view. it's tough i know. but it can be done. i've walked half my life. shall not leave the reminding half go to waste. i shall do things that's good for me. good for others. and hopefully serve a greater good. after working for so many years - over 17 years to be more exact. i realised it's not about business, processes and the tasks i've done that's most important..
i realised it's not about me. it's about others - people. it's about working with other people - staff, partners, customers,.. it's about leaveraging on one another's strength to accomplish things. So, now my focus is really talent management or simply people management. Developing others is my goal. my focus. mentoring has never been so important in my life. and i enjoy mentoring people. it's so fulfilling. but can be stressful as well.. as i'm mindful abt teaching the wrong things. thus, i constantly think about my life's principles.. so i wish for wisdom, patience, calmness & understanding.. ;-)

No comments: