Friday, June 01, 2007

focus & passion

more than 10 years ago i figure that focus & passion are the two most important elements in whatever i gonna do.. it's easy to remember too.. But i had to test them.

So, 10 years on, and on many occasions, forgotten abt it.. quite ashamedly.. i realised it had stand the test of time! ;-)

And of late, even my new big big boss emphasized on the word Focus! That's definitely reassuring.

I am fortunate, looking back my life, i've been able to do the things i like and learned alot of my various jobs.. though i've not gotten the status i had liked.. but i believe it's a blessing in disguise. Had i climbed fast too high.. i will never be able to appreciate life, people and understand humility and most importantly, Buddhism.

So, focus & passion will be my companion for another ten years! ;-)

No comments: