Saturday, December 01, 2007

Interesting talk..

this morning after accompanying my wife for her first time ever, 4 cakes deliveries in one day feat, we drove to Changi village for lunch. heard that one stall selling Nasi Lemak at the market is good.. true enough a long queue was there.. then there was this 60 yrs old man queuing in front of me started to chat with me.. he was friendly and we spoke about which Nasi Lemak stalls were good, then he shared that it was her daughter's good fren wedding at the hotel nearby.. then i shared that my wife just started her part-time baking biz.. and we talked about live, work and family.. all in all we spoke for 20 mins i think.. ;-)

When we reached our turn to place order, we bid farewell.. he even wished me all the best to fulfilling my dreams including my wife.. i wished him well too! ;-)

It was a very interesting conversation. i enjoyed it very much especially it was a nice stranger.. i sincerely wish him good health, happiness and quietly i wished i would meet this uncle again.. ;P

No comments: