Sunday, October 05, 2008

The road to entrepreneur

It is really not easy to be an entrepreneur. i will never fully understand it till i become one.. and one i became.. recently.. 

One word. It was tough. a few more words..  a lonely journey. painful at times. sometime feel lost.. sometime not sure.. sometime depressed.. feel disconnected to the world at times..

Well.. on the bright side.. i feel empowered to do anything i want.. freedom of choice.. steer my own destiny.. manage my own time.. sip coffee whenever i want.. rest as i wish.. realise my dream.. experience life like any before..

So, do i regret coming out on my own? No. Whenever i ask myself this question, i find the answer always the same. i think i will regret if i dont come out to try my own biz.. at least i try even if i fail.. 

This will be the best days of my life.. since my resources will last me a year or so.. it makes me treasure every day of my life much more.. coz i know once this period is finished or spent and i dont succeed, i will have to go back working for people and these will become only memories.. 

Everyday now is a blessed day! i will treasure each day of my life.. and i certainly wish i could help others live their dreams and pay forward one day..  ;-)

No comments: