Monday, March 15, 2010

Vision Image - a good optical shop!

Many years ago i had problem finding a good optical shop who provides good specs range & service. Then a few years ago a friend recommended Vision Image at Ang Mo Kio Ave 8 Blk 709 Singapore, a walking distance from AMK Hub. Since then i've been using Vision Image service and am a happy customer.

Just to make my case, i've not bought any specs from them for the past few years. But i've been there to change my spec's nose pad and most recently, to change & tighten my frameless specs lens to bridge. And all FOC!! What more can i say..

Oh.. yes, one more good thing, or the most important thing! I used to have problem with new specs as it's either the visual is not comfortable or the specs doesnt sit very well.. But since i used Vision Image, i dont face such problems at all. Perhaps the Optometrist really know how to accurately measure my sight degree and how to adjust my specs to fit me nicely! ;-)

No comments: