Monday, January 07, 2008

the beginning..

this is my first blog of the year. but didnt begin well coz my new car's backside got banged! ;-(
Fortunately, no one was hurted.. except for my car's dent.. However, i was surprised that i didnt get very upset or angry.. Mmm.. instead i spoke to the other car driver in a cool manner.. ;-)
Thanks to Buddhist teachings.. i've managed to keep calm and detached..

Anther incident,.. was at a coffee shop.. my wife bought beef noodle for lunch. the beef was like chewing gum.. 'un-eatable'! when she went back to the stall for a replacement, the China women manning the stall said loudly that it's like that and once cooked NO REPLACEMENT. That really drive my wife to the roof.. when she walked back to our table with the 'un-eatable' noodle, i purposely took out my mobile phone-camera and aimed at the stall to take some pictures! i make sure she noticed me taking pictures... true enough, a few moments later she came to our table to explain rather loudly that the beef noodle is like that and they have been selling it for 8 years! i let her speak as much as she liked.. i didnt say much.. in the end she repay us the noodle's cost.

well,.. not all things are bad for the past few days though.. ;-)
I've happy moments too! got to meet a couple of interesting people.. met Yuliana and cant wait to meet her again in Feb 2008! Lawrence who also have great dreams which i wish him all the best! Daphane who's working on the designs..

So 2008 will be a balanced year! just like walking the middle path! cheers! ;-)

No comments: