Saturday, January 19, 2008

I Like It (music video)


It’s a warm Sunday afternoon
A lazy day
Took my guitar Grab a drink
Lay me down on my sofa
I dream on

Watch my love beside me
She’s working on
A little gift made of paper (origami)
And if you think
it’s kind of silly
To waste a good day doing nothing at all

Chorus:
I like it x 4

Got a friend who always ask me
Why don’t i
Buy Apple (Mac) Not Orange Not Pear
I guess it doesn’t matter
So long I get my job done ya..

So if he ever asks me
Ever again
What should I tell him
To get him off my back
Guess I’ll speak the truth
And how I feel about it ya..

[repeat Chorus] x2

Note: This song is meant to be naughty, crappy with an attitude, and it’s inspired by Koh Beng Liang who always asked us to buy an Apple MacBook. The song was written on 17 Feb 2007 but it took almost a year later before i found time to record & video it.. ;-)

How did it happen?
The inspiration began when Beng Liang keeps asking questions why i do this & why i do tat.. so i told him tat in most cases i've a reason for doing things.. in other cases, i just like it lor.. no particular reason. Then as we were walking he suddenly swing his file hitting my back! i asked him why he do tat for? He said "I like it!" Ha ha.. tat's how the song came to be.. ;P

No comments: