Tuesday, May 20, 2008

You will find - song



It's okay if u wanna cry
Let your tears flow Rain drops autumn nite

It's alright u can let it go
There's still light ahead of your life

It's time now to walk the green
Breath the air that's freedom fresh as spring

Dont look back those crazy times
it's the future that matters most this time

Just dont give it up
Keep on moving on somehow you will find

note: This song is inspired by my friend Ferlin. In fact, she asked me to write her a song since i wrote one for JW.. So, I promised. I delivered. I think this is a beautiful song. Hope she will like it. Even Shini thinks is a nice one.  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much my friend..i really appreciate the song..i cried while listening to the song..it touch my heart..for the past few days..i told myself not to cry for him anymore..but this tears is not for him..this tears is joy and happiness that a friend still remember me ..i will find happiness..just like you found yours..i miss you alot my breakfast partner..breakfast is never the same again every morning at work..take care and hope you will call us for tea if you around our area...
best regards Ferlin
21 May 2008