Saturday, May 24, 2008

Will there be heaven when i die - Song


will there be heaven when i die
will there be angels by my side
and lift me off my feet
and take me to your solemn side

will there be heaven when i die
if there isnt where will i be
be the food for the trees
so the song that they sing to remind

will there be heaven when i die
will you lay by my side
cause that would be nice
i call it heaven if i should die

i just wanna lay by your side
that's heaven if i die...

notes: This song is written on 16 Apr 1999. It's a defining song for me as i was at a cross-road in my life; just before i knew Buddhism. There's some cheekiness in the song as well - the first portion of the song talks about if there's heaven.. as the song moves on, it's actually singing about love.. about a girl.. Ultimately, it's love or the girl that i care about.. not whether there's heaven or not..  ;P


No comments: